Looking to strengthen the bonds within your team while exploring all the amazing offerings the city of Toronto has to offer?
If you know ANYTHING about us here at FUNdamentals of Play, you’ll know that we are all about combining fun and learning for effective team building.
So, here’s our awesome list of what we think are the Top 10 Fun Toronto Team Building Activities (including a unique experience we offer with our PLAYshops!).
1. Segway Tour: Strap on your helmet and explore the city in a unique and crazy fun way with a Segway tour. Zip past Toronto's iconic landmarks while fostering team camaraderie, and seeing the scenic beauty of the city from a whole new angle.
2. Take a Food Tour: Pick a favourite section of the city (say, Kensington Market, Little Portugal, or the Distillery District to name a few) and go on a team-building culinary adventure. As a group, you can try new food, create lasting memories and spark fun conversations among your team members.
3. Improv Night: Push your team out of their comfort zone (just a little!), and unleash creativity and teamwork with an improv night. Laughter is guaranteed as your team engages in spontaneous, collaborative activities that enhance communication skills and boost morale. Not sure if your team wants to do the improv themselves? Go to an improv night and take notes from the professionals - laughter and bonding 100% guaranteed!
4. Visit the Rec Room: The Rec Room makes for a super fun night! With games, activities, food and fun, your team can relax, unwind, and strengthen their connections in a laid-back environment. Check it out here.
5. Check out a VR Venue: Immerse your team in a virtual reality experience. Whether it's collaborative games or team-building simulations, a VR venue offers a unique and engaging way to foster communication and teamwork.
6. Escape Room: Everyone loves an Escape Room! Challenge your team's problem-solving skills with an escape room adventure. This interactive experience promotes teamwork, critical thinking, and effective communication as your group works together to solve puzzles and escape within a time limit.
7. City Scavenger Hunt: Navigate Toronto's streets with a city-wide scavenger hunt. This activity encourages teamwork, problem-solving, and strategy as teams race against the clock to complete challenges and unlock clues. You can create the scavenger hunt with clues leading to landmarks, interesting buildings, and end it at a restaurant where your team can gather for a meal and debrief.
8. Cook Up Some Team Building: Combine the joy of cooking with team building through an awesome culinary experience. Engage in a hands-on cooking class (Toronto offers countless group cooking classes all over the city!), where your team works together to create delicious dishes while fostering effective communication and cooperation. You can even make it similar to your favourite cooking game show: best creation of the day wins a prize!
9. Outdoor Adventure Day: Put on your hat, escape the office and head outdoors for a day of adventure. From hiking trails to team-building games, an outdoor adventure day allows your team to connect with nature and each other, promoting a healthy and cohesive work environment. If it’s winter time, try tobogganing, skating on an outdoor rink, or even head up to Collingwood together for a whole day of winter fun.
10. Corporate Team Building Event: If you need an event that is organized, moderated, and brings together, fun, learning, and team growth, try a FUNdamentals of Play PLAYshop! While the other activities listed focus on fun and connection, we take it a step further by incorporating learning and growth into the team-building experience. We offer 10 different PLAYshops that focus on different themes to seamlessly blend enjoyment with skill development, creating a holistic and enriching team-building adventure. Your team members will learn valuable skills that they can take with them through their workdays and beyond. Check out our PLAYshops here.
Toronto offers so many fun and unique team-building activities that cater to various interests and preferences. Whether you're seeking adventure, creativity, or relaxation, the city has it all.
And, at FUNdamentals of Play, we bring together the best of both worlds – combining the joy of team bonding with the benefits of learning and growth. Check out our Experiential Workshops to elevate your team's potential and create lasting connections.
Visit www.fundamentalsofplay.ca for more information on how we can make your team-building experience unforgettable!